Accounting Expert for Hire, LLC
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for www.accountingexpertforhire.com.This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
AEfH is the sole owners of the information collected on this site. AEfH only has access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. AEfH will not sell or rent this information to anyone. AEfH will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. AEfH will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from AEfH at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that AEfH is not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. AEfh encourages our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Pre-Client Engagement Questionnaire
From time-to-time AEfH requests information via a Questionnaire. Participation in filling out this Questionnaire is completely voluntary and it is your choice as to whether or not to disclose this information. Information requested is intended to provide AEfH with an understanding of:
- The biographical details of the business
- Impediments and challenges the business has identified as administrative issues that need to be addressed
- Financial goals established by the business
- Information on the record keeping and accounting systems currently utilized by the business
- What the business sells, to whom, the price point of the typical sale, and how customers are obtained.
This information will only be used for the purpose as outlined in the Questionnaire. If through discussions with the potential client it is decided that no client relationship will be forthcoming the destruction of the completed Questionnaire will comply with the wishes of those who completed it.
AEfH takes precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While AEfH uses encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which AEfH stores personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.